Student Internship Program
The South Carolina Commission for the Blind’s Student Internship Program provides qualifying blind and visually impaired individuals the opportunity to gain valuable work experience during an eight-week summer internship with one of our local business partners. Participants receive a stipend after successful completion of the program.
- Preference is given to college students who have recently graduated (within one year) and those students who are nearing completion of 2-year, 4-year, or Graduate level programs
- Identified career major.
- GPA 2.5 and above.
Application & Selection Process
- Complete and submit application with resume.
- Participate in an interview with an employment consultant.
- Qualified applicants will be referred to a selection committee for review.
- Selected applicants will be notified by phone and mail.
Old Exchange Building and Provost Dungeon
The State Supreme Office of Disciplinary Council
Senior Care Services
City of Columbia
Winthrop Office of Student Disability Affairs
Rock Hill, SC
For more information contact:
Director of Training and Employment