Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Response
The health and safety of each consumer and staff member is our first priority. Beginning March 13, 2020, as a precautionary measure to minimize potential opportunities for the spread of COVID-19, we have proactively taken the following actions until further notice:
- Residential consumer and day consumer services at the Columba Campus are suspended
- Home visits by counselors are suspended
- BEP business consultant visits are suspended
- BEP vendor technician visits are suspended
Our offices will remain open and staff will continue providing quality services for our consumers and vendors via phone and telework options.
We encourage everyone to please remain vigilant but sensible in your approach to dealing with this health concern.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol, dye-free, and fragrance-free) if soap and water are not available.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Keep three to six feet away from anyone who is coughing, sneezing, or sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, such as phones, keyboards, and desks.
These measures not only help protect you, they also help protect those around you.
Additional information about COVID-19, downloadable resources, links to telehealth options, and more are available on our Coronavirus Information Resources page.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email or call 803-898-8731.